$349.00 – $749.00
Each package includes a feature bouquet and buttonhole, plus the selected elements below.
Simplify your wedding day with our hassle-free wedding floral packages.Let us take some of the infinite choices that go into planning a wedding off your hands by choosing a hassle free wedding package from The Green Room Flowers. The care, expertise and good dose of love that our florists put into each and every wedding arrangement is clearly visible.
Please make sure you have read the terms and conditions for these special wedding packages. If you’re after something more custom, please contact us via email or on (03) 9690 4383. These simple package deals are only available for online order.
- Select your bridal party size. If you have more in your party than listed, don’t worry! Just add extra bouquets and/or buttonholes as required.
- Choose how opulent you would like your bouquet to be.
- SIMPLE: The Simple package is made up with imported roses
- LUXE: Stepping up to the Luxury package means the inclusion of seasonal flowers and local roses
- DECADENT: The Decadent package includes local roses along with stunning feature flowers such as orchids.
- Choose your colour palette. Both the pink and the pastel options are shown in the images.
- Add your package to the cart.
- Checkout. At checkout you’ll get to enter those all important details like the names of the soon to be married couple & wedding date.
Wedding packages are for PICK UP ONLY.
As part of the wedding package special, no adjustments or special inclusions are allowed. If you would like to create custom wedding florals, we love creating those too! Please send us an email or give us a call on (03) 9690 4383.
The Green Room team will use their unique floral skills to create you an individual design that’s sure to wow, using your chosen bouquet as their template for inspiration. Flower choice will be made by The Green Room Flowers.
We will do our very best to capture the spirit and essence of your choice, however each design will vary according to the florist’s personality, what nature provides us with and seasonal availability and variety.